2) English





The Light - Body Light

The approach to the emission of Light occurs in rhythmic waves in order not to damage or destroy. The Light is an atomic force and can damage our physical shell if we don´t prepare ourselves in the path of ascent.
It is exactly this preparation that allows us to get closer and closer to this radiation through transmuting. In reality, right now we are preparing for the move, we are mutants in our physical, emotional, mental and ethereal aspects.

The Light clothing, which we are knitting / elaborating, is made of an ethereal material that is atomic materials. At this point we look like a snake who´s leaving it´s old skin to be able to move freely in its new skin. The actual process requires a constant use of the violet flame, the greatest tool that bears and help’s in this process.
The Body Light of Unixitron consists of this light atomic material and it´s participating BEINGS have taken the great responsibility to build this body and manifest it.

Here we propose an easy decree, easy to remember and apply:

In the name of our Beloved Divine Presence "I AM"
I invoke
(Raise your hand as if you were holding this torch mentally):
At this moment
I raise the torch of the Violet Flame
Purifying and transmuting everything!
Now I put this torch on the ground and stoke it with my breath
(Inspire and breathe and blowing the flame to make it expand and grow even more).
Expand - Expand - Expand
Wraps - purifies and heals everything and everybody!

Now I place myself in the middle of this huge flame and feel like it passes right through me and
Purifies all my inferior bodies, physical, mental, emotional and ethereal, cell by cell, molecule by molecule, atom by atom.

Now I feel as this Violet Flame transmute all my past lives Karma and present and heals me of all sickness and any deficiency, renewing me completely, transforming me in a new creature of
Christ.
Once again I take the torch from the ground, and I throw it to the Universe in the name of
Hierarchies in charge; so that everything is purified and transmuted in the present in me and in
All humanity.
This is how you heal all sickness, deficiencies, distortions so that the peace-purity-perfection-
Wisdom-health and love will reign.

So be it!

Pillar of Strength/Violet Flame in action/Austria